[Koha-zebra] Zebra config problem (still 2)

Mike Taylor mike at miketaylor.org.uk
Tue Jan 31 14:49:25 CET 2006

> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:08:02 +0100
> From: Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr>
>
> 1ST problem : building zebra DB with recordId

I'll leave Seb or Adam to help you with this one.

> 2ND problem
> I can't set up CQL working. chris (katipo), I let you the job here,
> explain carefully on koha-devel what you did when you have succeeded.

What error-message do you get when trying to use CQL?

Are you trying to do the compilation on the server side (using
ZOOM::Query::CQL) or the client side (ZOOM::Query::CQL2RPN)?

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at miketaylor.org.uk>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "The supplied fortune databases have been [hacked] to reduce
	 redundancy and repetition and redundancy" -- Linux manual for
	 /usr/games/fortune