[Koha-zebra] RE: [Koha-devel] Building zebradb-regarding <collection>

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 06:03:52 CET 2006

In the process of (hopefully) fixing MARC::File::XML so it can deal
with UNIMARC records, I have added a new method that does, I think,
exactly what you want.  The current CVS version, which requires the
newest version of MARC::Charset from CPAN and the CVS version of
MARC::Record, adds a method to MARC::Record objects called
as_xml_record().  This method works exactly like as_xml(), but does
not produce a <collection> wrapper.

First install the newest MARC::Charset from CPAN.  Here are the
instructions for grabbing the CVS copy of MARC::Record an
MARC::File::XML:

  cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/marcpm login
  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/marcpm co
-P marc-record