[Koha-zebra] *almost* have zebra plugin working

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Tue Mar 21 15:42:43 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've waded my way through installing the zebra plugin according to
Joshua's instructions, and it almost seems to be working (at least I'm
getting stuff relating to ZOOM in my koha logs :) but now I'm stumped.
When I try a catalog search from the intranet, I get an error message,
and this shows up in my log:

  Warning: something's wrong at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 240.
  QUERY : wizards at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm
line 249.
  ZOOM error 10012 "CQL transformation error" (addinfo: "can't open CQL
transform file '/usr/local/koha/intranet/zebra/pqf.properties': No such
file or directory") from diag-set 'ZOOM'[Mon Mar 20 14:21:19 2006]
[error] [client 24.144.207.172] Premature end ofscript headers:
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/search.marc/search.pl

I have a symlink to the HEAD zebra folder in
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin (but it's really in the main koha
folder in my rel_2_2 cvs directory).  There is a pqf.properties, but
it's in intranet/cgi-bin/zebra instead of intranet/zebra.  I don't know
whether I've done something incorrectly, or this is a bug, and I can't
figure out where it's getting this path.  Can anybody tell me what's
going on?

Thanks!
Cindy

--