[Koha-zebra] Cronjob of "rebuild_zebra.pl" doesn't work

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Fri Aug 10 09:27:37 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,
thank you for your suggestion.

I have do a fully re-index and I have restart the koha-zebra-daemon; then I
have set the cron with -z and every 5 minuets, but the cron still doesn't
work.

Now I was checking all the file related to zebra and I see that these
symbolic links are owned by root and not by koha user:

./proc/1071/fd:
lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Aug 10 01:29 3 -> /tmp/koha-zebra-ctl.koha.pid
l-wx------ 1 root root 64 Aug 10 01:29 4 ->
/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon.err
l-wx------ 1 root root 64 Aug 10 01:29 5 ->
/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon-output.log
l-wx------ 1 root root 64 Aug 10 01:29 6 ->
/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon-output.log

./etc/init.d
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    37 Jun  4 09:17 koha-zebra-daemon ->
/usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh

The original file however are owned by koha; is it possible that these
symbolic links are the cause of the iusse?

Thanks and Regards
Sander