[Koha-zebra] yaz-client works but no dice from koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jan 4 17:13:18 CET 2012

Joel Cornuz <jcornuz at gmail.com> [...]
> 2) I can connect and get a search result running yaz-client either as
> root or as koha_user (or www, for that matter)
> 3) but no dice from Koha interface (opac or admin interface)
>
> Has anyone an idea what is going on? [...]

Not yet :-/

1. double and treble check the koha-conf.xml and SetEnv KOHA_CONF
to make sure Koha interface is using the same koha_user as your
command-line yaz-client.

2. EITHER turn the Koha debugging up and catch the actual searches
sent to zebra in the log files OR work out the search query by reading
through the source code, THEN try that search in yaz-client.

Hope that helps move you forwards!