[Koha-zebra] Zebra on user Koha Failed

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Fri Jun 15 11:07:09 CEST 2012

Hi there,

when I try to rebuild form command line the database, from the user KOHA, I
get the following error:

[koha at host bin]$ migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v
Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
BIBLIONUMBER in :     001$@
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 090$a
================================
====================
exporting authority
====================

Records exported: 0
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
exporting biblio
====================
1......
Records exported: 7
REINDEXING zebra
12:03:27-15/06 zebraidx(27648) [fatal] open state..LCK w [Permission denied]
CLEANING

Instead if I run the rebuild from the user ROOT it works well.

Is it a problem of directory permission?

Thanks and regards
Alessandro