[Koha-zebra] Cronjob of "rebuild_zebra.pl" doesn't work

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Thu Jun 7 14:35:32 CEST 2012

Hello Mark,

thank you for your suggestions and support.

Regarding these I wolud like to ask you some clarification (that I need
because of my inexperience):

Mark Tompsett wrote

> Yes, I saw the cd, but a crontab job... do you really know what directory
> it
> starts in?

I don't understand. Isn't the path of the command line and of the cron job
the same? (the reindexing works by command line even if i run the entire
path as for the cronjob:
#/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v

Mark Tompsett wrote

>> tail: /tmp/b: file truncated
> Did you notice this in your cron job output?
> Also, is the cron tab entry all one line, the redirection carries over a
> line. I hope this is your email client reformatting poorly and not your
> cron
> tab editor thinking itself smart. Or worse, somehow the redirection is
> passed as a parameter to the script.

What can significate this truncation? And what do you mean when you say "all
one line"?

Sorry for my inexperience.

Thanks and regards
Sander