[Koha-zebra] default.idx - no such file

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:38:40 CEST 2012

Greetings,

After logging onto the koha server VM:
$ sudo find / -name 'default.idx'
[sudo] password for {username}:
/usr/share/idzebra-2.0/tab/default.idx
/etc/koha/zebradb/etc/default.idx
/home/{username}/koha-3.8.1/etc/zebradb/etc/default.idx
/home/koha/koha-3.06.03/etc/zebradb/etc/default.idx
/home/koha/koha-3.06.03/blib/ZEBRA_CONF_DIR/etc/default.idx

Yes, I'll admit, I'm a tad disorganized, but there you have some useful
information to help you figure out what you are missing and where. I suspect
that /etc/koha/zebradb/etc/default.idx is the one it is looking for. The
one's in /home directories are part of a package install, you may need to
edit them before putting them into the /etc/koha/zebradb/etc directory. And
clearly, the first one is related to the apt-get install of idzebra-2.0 I
did on my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS system.

Hope this helps you and perhaps others.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett