[Koha-zebra] Koha on debian Squeez

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Sep 28 11:49:29 CEST 2012

Smith Erick Marume-Bahizire <erick.smith at live.com>
> I'm trying to see if i can config the zebra to work properly but i dont know how to go...this is the error
> daemon: fatal: failed to find pid for koha-zebra-ctl.koha: No such file or directory

That's a nice error.  What command caused it?

And what version of koha are you installing (3.8.5?) and how (packages
from http://debian.koha-community.org ?)

> and i have done every research but no help.... I've tryed even the help from http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Solved-Zebrasrv-2-0-td5714825.html#a5714888 but no change or how can I find this 3 directories
> /var/log/koha /var/run/koha /var/lock/koha on Debian SqueezThanks in Advance..

Those three directories should just be there once koha is installed
in either of the standard layouts.  If it's installed in a development
or single layout, they'll be somewhere else, but should have been
configured.

You may get a wider response asking in the main Koha discussion forum,
as this looks more like an installation problem than a Zebra-specific
one.

Hope that helps,