[Koha-zebra] Zebra Indexing Issue ( Records does not appear in the catalog)

Sarwar421 sarwarazhar55 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:42:02 CEST 2013

Many Many thanks for your help guys.
I have successfully resolved the issue.  Actually zebraidk path was already
set there But when i checked the error log file of koha i came to know that
there are files in zebradb folder  ('/var/lock/koha/zebradb') that were
causing errors. When i ran these files it shows me the error of 'Permission
Denied' . I gave rights to this folder and ran my rebuild_zebra.pl again and
it works fine and now i can see all the records in my catalog.
:) :)

Thanks again for all the help.
Cheers..