[Koha-translate] If I work with .po files I can only create suggestions.

Victor Grousset/tuxayo victor at tuxayo.net
Tue Jan 25 22:31:25 CET 2022

On 22-01-25 22:15, Zeno Tajoli wrote:
> But, when I upload a new .po file, all my updates are only suggestions
> and I need to approve them all one by one.
>
> Is it possible to upgrade my account so I could upload .po files without
> to have to approve new translations from suggestions ?

I don't know if it's possible but the upside of it is that if between
your download and reupload of the .po files, someone else contributed to
the translation, then you can still keep there work. Otherwise it would
be overwritten.

That would still be a useful possibility to directly have the .po
integrated for when precautions are taken about eventual parallel work.

Cheers,

--
Victor Grousset/tuxayo