[Koha-translate] What is the procedure to add a language on the translation platform?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Mar 7 23:01:05 CET 2022

Hi Victor,

I have given it some thought and I think there are several things that
probably need to be done:

* Add the language and assign permissions for the translators in Pootle
* Generate and upload the .po files
* Make sure the scripts for updating and release work correctly
* Add the language to Koha's language definition tables so it can be
installed and shows with the correct description.

There is:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Translating_Koha
It mentions some server side scripts I am not sure about and also
renaming of files.

Maybe we should start with the last point as both languages appear to be
currently missing from the language list in advanced search?

Katrin