https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=40117 John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |jvinke@austinseminary.edu --- Comment #11 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- I think I erroneously added that sign off. I intended to write Failed QA. Something about this doesn't appear to work with the non-default NOT_LOAN values. I retested this again, this time without a library limitation on the NOT_LOAN reason. 1. Applied patch and ran restart_all 2. Performed test with a Koha default NOT_LOAN reason. (I used staff collection) 3. Created a new NOT_LOAN reason. (SMELLS - Book is airing out.) 4. Attempted to set the NOT_LOAN reason from Staff Collection to SMELLS. 5. Viewed item record and NOT_LOAN value was cleared. Had neither the previous value or the new value. 6. I repeated this attempt on another item and it also did not apply the new NOT_LOAN reason. If it's possible that there is another step I should do after adding a custom NOT_LOAN value, please let me know. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.