https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=26288 --- Comment #16 from Jonathan Druart <jonathan.druart@gmail.com> --- (In reply to Brendan Lawlor from comment #13)
I tested this with a multiselect report parameter and in the item search. Both worked, but in item search there appears to be a little css issue where the cursor in the field is not aligned with the little pills of the options that you select. (It's slightly higher than the selections that you make. The inputs are a little taller than the drop downs to select 'is' or 'is not' too)
LLM managed to fix that for me, it seems.
I also tried to test this with bug 38310 using Item search. It looked like the column filters had select2 but I wasn't able to select multiple values. Whenever I tried to select a second value it lost the first one. I tried yarn js:build and reset_all.
Can you recreate this problem consistently? I did see that yesterday when working on bug 38310, but I cannot recreate it now. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.