https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=43198 Gretchen Maxeiner <maxeinergl@gcc.edu> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|Needs Signoff |Failed QA CC| |maxeinergl@gcc.edu --- Comment #2 from Gretchen Maxeiner <maxeinergl@gcc.edu> --- I encountered a couple of issues with these updates. - In the new and edit forms, the “Last modification on:” element has been lost from the Suggestion management section. It frankly didn’t make sense on the new suggestion form, but I think it would still be wanted on the edit form. - In the Acquisition information section of the new and edit forms, the Fund element with its dropdown and checkbox for “Show inactive” is missing. - In the new form, the “Select patron” button disappears once a patron is selected, meaning you cannot go back if you selected the wrong person without either canceling the suggestion or saving/editing. I think the button should remain present as it did before patch, which also matches the action of the Select manager button. I’m a bit uncomfortable losing the grid layout in Suggestion management. The original is so easy to consult at a quick glance. We don’t use this page much but it appears an intentional design. Perhaps someone who works with this page regularly could advise how important it is to their workflow. There is a typo in the Notify manager hint (also present in the original). : “A NOTIFY_MANAGER notice will be generated and send to the manager...” should be “sent”. Functionally, everything in the test plan worked correctly. I like the text change of the button from “Set to patron” to “Select patron” which matches elsewhere. I also like the text change of “Others” to “Other reason” in the Reason dropdown. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.