https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42605 --- Comment #23 from David Nind <david@davidnind.com> --- (In reply to Priti Pore from comment #22)
Hi David,
Thank you very much for the clarification and guidance!
I am quite new to Koha development and testing workflows, so my earlier comment was simply a local workaround we used on our own installation to address the issue in our immediate environment—not an official replacement patch.
I apologize for any confusion caused!
Thank you for sharing the developer workflow guides, koha-testing-docker, and the Baby-Devs links. As a beginner, these resources are incredibly helpful, and I look forward to learning the proper community workflow going forward.
Best regards,
Priti
Welcome Priti! It can be a daunting task learning about the Koha development process! Please feel free to join the Mattermost Chat and ask questions - most of the community chat takes place here. Particularly with getting the development environment and workflow. I mostly test bugs, and am not a developer. Feel free to contact me if you need any help with that. David -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.