https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=30557 --- Comment #120 from Olivia Reynolds <olivia.reynolds@openfifth.co.uk> --- Thanks for all of the feedback! I believe with this new set of patches I've addressed most of the blockers. Here's a list of the ones I don't think I've addressed, and my rationale:
# On an item list page /koha/lists/items/1 - Filtering is not available for Location and Item Type columns
From what I can see, filtering by those column types isn't possible with Koha's current REST API setup, and I can't see a table with them where it does work.
# On koha/lists/items/1/add - Missing an <h1>, Add items is <h2> - Not sure what would be a consistent pattern because the Lists feature uses a modal for adding records instead of a separate page (not a blocker)
I agree that it would be better to have a <h1>, but the <h2> is expected in a number of Cypress tests for other Vue modules, and I don't want the scope of this bug to expand to include making changes in all of those too.
# Modal: Add items to item list - When searching for a patron to set owner or add a share, there is no indication that ‘No matching records were found’. When you submit the form validation says ‘You must select a patron from the results list’ so it would be helpful to indicate that to the user
This looks to be an issue anywhere patron autocomplete is used (I can reproduce a similar thing when transferring a biblio list). I think this would be best as a separate bug. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.