https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42810 --- Comment #20 from Pedro Amorim (ammopt) <pedro.amorim@openfifth.co.uk> --- (In reply to Owen Leonard from comment #19)
There is a regression here: ... 7) Confirm the hint is now repeated under every message field (3 times)
Personally I don't find this to be a problem. It's not doing any harm to repeat the hint, and the updated version ensures that the hint is visible under the first instance of the field which would be first-read if the user is going down through the form fields.
I combined the grid work with this fix because the structure change in the grid work would require a complete rewrite of the JS which would need to be rewritten for just the bug fix. I know it's not standard procedure but this approach seemed to be the shortest path to both a fix and an updated form.
Thank you Owen, while I agree that repeating the hint is harmless, it is not clear to me that that behavior is intentional. Would you please give the alternative patch a try? I believe that fixes the issue here without requiring the grid work. Additionally, the grid work can fit nicely on top, and this specific fix remains easily backportable. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.