[Koha-devel] OpenBook

Nicholas Stephen Rosasco nsr4n at tetra.mail.virginia.edu
Mon Jul 16 19:00:22 CEST 2001

Devil's advocate thought here...
what if we were to simply, well, do a turnabout on the Openbook code?
(ie, use it as the starting point for a new version of Koha?) Or,
alternately, bring the two applications in close enough alignment so that
no alterations be made to the databases behind them?

Forgive me for suggesting it, but it might be the easiest way to avoid
having two competing tools (forcing users of both to pick one feature set
over another) out there....

Brainstorming,
NSR
...who notes that usually, in a storm, one gets wet.