[Koha-devel] Re: Koha logo

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Feb 26 14:26:01 CET 2004

Hi Paul & everyone else

I've put a selection of logos up into a new section on the Koha website

http://www.koha.org/developers/

I think I'm waiting to hear back from Serge about the size graphic he wants -
then I'll do the one off http://www.cafeshops.com/koha

at the top of the page.

Cheers
Rachel

> Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:
>
> >Hi Paul - sorry for the slow reply, I missed your e-mail
> >
> >What colour background do you want it on?
> >
> none or white.
>
> >And do you want the words in there - it says koha - open source library system
> >-
> > at the moment, but if you have a translation I can put that in instead
> >

> Nothing, please. I can play with the Gimp if I need to add words.
>
> --
> Paul POULAIN
> Consultant indépendant en logiciels libres
> responsable francophone de koha (SIGB libre http://www.koha-fr.org)

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org