[Koha-devel] translation questions

Markus Fischer info at flyingfischer.ch
Mon Jun 7 08:07:01 CEST 2004

I am working on a german translation of Koha. Christian Hennecke has already
done all translation work, and I am doing some controlling of his
translation.

There are some questions we discussed and couldn't answer. I hope that
somebody can help.

acquire.tmpl

"Volume Info (for serials)": Is this filed for the information of
serial-books or is this for journals? If it is for books, what kind of
information is stored in it, only the Volume or only the Titel of the volume
or both?

order.tmpl

what is meant by "staff": the person of the library-staff making the order
or is it a contact-person of the company receiving the order?

additem-nomarc.tmpl

"Volume, Number and Volume Description" are this fields used only for
journals?

Thank you for your feedback!

Markus Fischer