[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.0RC1 is out...

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 18 08:48:03 CET 2004

On 2004-11-18 16:04:28 +0000 Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

> MJ Ray a écrit :
>> I think 2.2.0RC1 should be put in the koha-unstable series until
>> 2.2.0-release because of this sort of problem.
> Users, testers and release manager think Koha 2.2.0RC1 is stable enough to be
> used in real world. [...]
> So the right place is in "stable" branch.

Why are you fighting 2.0 and 2.2 releases off against each other for space on the summary page? Some people don't think RC1 is stable enough to be used in production yet, as you can see from the bug reports coming in.

Please make a "koha-2.2" or "testing" category if you object to being labelled as "unstable". 2.2 RCs should not replace 2.0 full releases.

Thanks for promising to release 2.2 RCs often. The CVS->tarball conversion is horrid, which is part of the reason why I moved 2.0 to GNU Arch. As no-one has expressed an opinion, today I'll start making sure that 2.0's fixes are put back in CVS HEAD.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/