[Koha-devel] LibLime 2.4 RM Proposal

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Fri May 6 09:22:55 CEST 2005

Joshua:

I'm browsing your proposal. I'm not a core developer but this are my two
cents: As we're diving into the code we find many repeated code. On the
other hand I think that Koha will gain a lot if it get rid of the non
marc database.

About speed: We have gained a lot with mod_perl. I encourage others to
test it and make improvments.

We're currently developing extensions and bug fixes needed by our
library. Many of ths extension might colide with the Argentinian
developed code, but we couldn't wait till they decide to let others
access to their code. It's a pity, since we have similar requirments and
we're very near from Buenos Aires and La Plata in Argentina (We're based
in Montevideo, a few hours by sea from both cityes).

Andres