[Koha-devel] Large library

Ernesto Silva silva at ort.edu.uy
Mon Sep 11 15:02:59 CEST 2006

Thank you Joshua, those are great news.
I'll try to get into zebra from now on so the big library job don't get me knowledge-naked ;), I really don't know if
hiring one of the main developers is even "thinkable", I don't know the budget, mostly because I believe there is no one yet.

I'll also try mysql replication/clustering just in case.

Regards,
--
Ing. Ernesto Silva.
Coordinador de Desarrollo Web y Sistemas Abiertos
E-mail: silva at ort.edu.uy
Tel: (+598-2) 902-1505 ext. 206