[Koha-devel] Display formatting

Ernesto Silva silva at ort.edu.uy
Mon Sep 11 16:36:24 CEST 2006

One important thing from my point of view is to let the librarians define the output formats by themselves, XSL is not my
first choice because I think it's too complex for them.
Our librarians already knows a Pascal like tiny language implemented in Micro-ISIS, the Unesco cataloging tool (free but
closed source I believe). I was planning to implement something alike.
I'll try to join the meeting, is it today? or next Monday? or maybe two days from today, next Wednesday?

In any case, our dedicated koha programmer has quit, we're looking for a new one, it's not easy because in our country the
computer skills market is almost 100% employed (sorry if this is not the right expression, my english leaks....). As soon
as we found "the one" we'll begin implementing this, we'll be happy if we can cooperate with the main team again.

--
Ing. Ernesto Silva.
Coordinador de Desarrollo Web y Sistemas Abiertos
E-mail: silva at ort.edu.uy
Tel: (+598-2) 902-1505 ext. 206