[Koha-devel] Installation of Koha 3.0

Axel Bojer axelb at skolelinux.no
Mon Aug 27 23:14:41 CEST 2007

Hi!
I was trying to install koha 2.2.9, but found it overly complex and not
very user friendly, but I found some links for it. I don't remember what
went wrong, and I will certainly try again later. But it would have been
nice if there could have benn for instance debian-packages of it to ease
the pain.
As I think of it not every small library has the technical know hos to
install and build from the command line, and just the though of it
scares some light hearted users away.
Will Koha 3.0 be easier to install? I mean, the whole point with debian
packages of course is that all the dependencies then are taken care of :-)

Best regards
Axel bojer