[Koha-devel] Vote NOW for the Koha Community Website Theme

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Apr 14 11:09:55 CEST 2008

Darci Hanning a écrit :
> Dear Koha Community,
>
> You may now vote for the Koha Community Website Theme here:
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cXmKffvDeO7c48PVcFB4BA_3d_3d

Hello,

There are 3 themes, and/but all votes are ranked between 1 and 10.

Does it mean we can give a 10 to all the themes if we like them (or 1 if
we dislike them all) ? or 1/5/10, or 1, 2, 3.
I think it's worth to explain a little bit more things. Personnaly, I
don't know what to vote...
I also think it's worth adding the previous theme. Just in case someone
think it's better than the 3 new ones.

I also think the number of options to vote are a little bit complex, and
may lower the number of ppl that will answer the poll.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com