[Koha-devel] Vote NOW for the Koha Community Website Theme

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Apr 14 15:35:43 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> Darci Hanning a écrit :
>
> > Dear Koha Community,
>  >
>  > You may now vote for the Koha Community Website Theme here:
>  >
>  > http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cXmKffvDeO7c48PVcFB4BA_3d_3d
>
>  Hello,
>
>  There are 3 themes, and/but all votes are ranked between 1 and 10.
>
>  Does it mean we can give a 10 to all the themes if we like them (or 1 if
>  we dislike them all) ? or 1/5/10, or 1, 2, 3.
The idea is to rank your favorite on a scale of 1-10 or 1-5. If you like
two themes the same, you can rank them the same.

>  I think it's worth to explain a little bit more things. Personally, I
>  don't know what to vote...
Hope that helps.

>  I also think it's worth adding the previous theme. Just in case someone
>  think it's better than the 3 new ones.
The previous theme isn't a plone theme, so it wouldn't make much sense to
add it to me ...

>  I also think the number of options to vote are a little bit complex, and
>  may lower the number of ppl that will answer the poll.
We've had about 20 people vote thusfar.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support