[Koha-devel] cat search result list in OPAC & staff

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Aug 5 13:16:44 CEST 2008

>From a librarian point of view, I think that the intranet side should be
different.  Librarians want to see more information when searching than the
general public would.  I agree that the staff search results need to change
- but I don't know if making it the same as the OPAC is what we need.

This is what I've heard from catalogers and it's what I (as a librarian)
feel as well.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime