[Koha-devel] Where is the information about what username created/modified a "biblio" record saved?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Aug 8 02:18:37 CEST 2008

* Ricardo Dias Marques (lists at ricmarques.net) wrote:
> Hi list,
>

> I have consulted the "Log Viewer" that is available in the "Tools"
> page of the "Intranet" area of Koha, but could NOT find any entry for
> creation / modification of bibliographic records:
>
> http://192.168.0.2:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/viewlog.pl
>

> Am I looking for this in the wrong places?

No, but you may not have switched the logging on at
http://librarian.koha.workbuffer.org/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?tab=Logs

I have the logs turned on, and I can see things like this in the
logviewer

2008-07-15 12:00:03  	  1   	CATALOGUING  	ADD  	 biblio 9 biblio

(where 1 is a link to the librarian who did it, and 9 is a link to the
biblio)

There are also entries for modifys, but its too big to paste nicely :)

Chris