[Koha-devel] [RFC ver2 4/4] DBIx::Class - Changes to C4::Members to start using DBIx::Class

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Mon Nov 17 15:28:04 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Rick Welykochy <rick at praxis.com.au> wrote:
> Oh .. where are these RFCs and how may I contribute?

So far, they have consisted only of these emails I've been sending out
from git. They contain a "0" patch that contains no code, but just
documentation. Then the patches show the creation of the C4::Schema
object and a few examples of how we could use it.

Now that it is looking more likely that this project is viable,
perhaps I need to start a wiki page for it and capture some of these
ideas and concerns in a little more permanent fashion. I only have
time to work on this type of project on Fridays, so look for that this
Friday. Feel free to start it or add to it if you would like.

Thanks for your help,
-Andy