[Koha-devel] Problems with diacritics

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:59:42 CET 2008

Constantine --

I don't seem to have any problem with the steps you enumerate.

For example, in my version 3.01.00.006 system step three produces these
results:
http://atz.dev.kohalibrary.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=%CE%9C%CE%BF%CF%8D%CF%83%CE%B7%CF%82+

Perhaps you can update your codebase and try again?  Please also mention
whether you (or your browser) represents "Μούσης" with any combining
characters (as opposed to their normalized unicode representations).

In any case, please also verify the utf8-ness of your setup as described
here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=encodingscratchpad

Thank you for providing a concrete set of steps with data so that we at
least have something to test!

--Joe Atzberger,
LibLime