[Koha-devel] Koha Con 2009? with Development time?

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Nov 21 20:34:47 CET 2008

There is a question on the table if this meeting announced as an American
Conference for Koha should be more like a Koha Con 2009 with the format
similar to 2006.

With that we would like to schedule a meeting to discuss on IRC the KohaCon
possibility.

Who wants/would be interested in attending this IRC
(and eventually a full conference?)
What days of the week are best for this IRC?
Times are best for you - GMT for this IRC? -
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

In this discussion we would talk if a developer meeting is of interest?
Should it be pre or post the Conferece that is being planned for April 16/17
in the US?
How much time should be considered 1 or 2 days?
What should those days look like?
Where is the best place to house them(how many is of concern along with
other needed items if they are to meet)

In addition I would love to hear any input this group might have for the
April 16/17 "conference" as well.  Presentations - workshop etc... how it
should be structured for a meeting of users and developers.

Sincerely,

David Schuster
LibLime customer