[Koha-devel] availability of a reserved item

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:50:29 CET 2008

Anybody working on this aspect of holds should focus on the display only and
not the underlying (C4) representation given the likelihood of other code
being effected.

"On Shelf" makes sense to me also.  I think that whether an item is
"available for hold" does not need any descriptive text beyond the
presentation (or suppression) of the "Place Hold" button.

--Joe