[Koha-devel] Re writing the Dev_Week Reserves Updates

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:39:09 CEST 2009

What I have right now is an expiration date field with a calendar
popup. It sounds like you would like a syspref where you can set a
default date to have filled in already ( i.e. the last day of school
). Or would it be better to have a syspref that sets a default
expiration date X days from today ( i.e. 60 days from the time the
hold is being placed ). I could add both, but only one way could be
used at a time.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology