[Koha-devel] 3.4 Development - Need input

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Mon Aug 23 07:30:16 CEST 2010

Folks, we are about to start a development project in the areas of:

Acquisitions: Approvals & payments
Serials: Budgeting and improvements in subscriptions
Article Indexing/Analytical records
SDI

We expect this to be between 250-350 person days of effort.

Since this is our first involvement in software development, I will
appreciate any input in how to proceed. We are essentially concerned
about making sure that most or all of the code is accepted. And the
patches are accepted into 3.4 not in later versions. We also don't
want to work on stuff others are already working on.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs
http://www.osslabs.biz