[Koha-devel] KHOA developer needed (work from home)

Steven Saunders steve at sentosatech.com
Thu Oct 7 19:16:41 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I am looking for a strong Perl developer to work on a KOHA based
book/document imaging and library management system.  The customer is
headquartered near the East coast and this is a work from home remote
development position. Both contract or employment arrangements are possible.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS

- Strong Perl Developer, mySQL, and Linux environments

- 3 to 5 years experience preferably with larger applications

- Experience in the library (electronic book management) industry a plus,
but not a requirement

- Experience with KOHA a plus, but not a requirement

- Remote OK, employee or contractor OK

PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

These are at least as important as your technical qualifications (and the
basis my business success)

- Complete integrity, no exceptions

- Strong problem solver who is highly productive and who always delivers

- Customer focused, easy to work, no drama

If this sounds like you please let me know, I would love to work with you

Steve Saunders

   Steven Saunders

   Founder and Principal

   Sentosa Technology Consultants