[Koha-devel] conan's introduction

Fernando Canizo conan at lugmen.org.ar
Thu Apr 7 19:40:35 CEST 2011

Hi everybody, I'm Fernando Canizo, aka conan, from Argentina. Some might
have see me semi-lurking at #koha irc channel.

I've been hired by the SID (http://sid.uncu.edu.ar/) which depends on
UNCuyo (http://www.uncu.edu.ar/) to implement koha for the 22 libraries
dependent on UNCuyo and to provide modifications requested by librarians
as they come up, with the idea in mind of trying to bring them upstream
if they worth it.

I'm still shaking from the shock of meeting koha, MARC21, and other
behemoths alike, also I'm relearning Perl, language I swore to forget
some years ago.

I haven't introduced myself yet because I'm currently dealing with
implementation, and I think I'll be on that for some time still.

However I'm starting to build a list of desired changes for koha so I
might bother you with questions now and then.

--
Fernando Canizo (a.k.a. conan) - http://conan.muriandre.com/
GCS d? s:+ a C++ P--- L++++ E--- W+++ w--- M-- PE-- !tv b+++ h---- y+++