[Koha-devel] Importing checkout records into Koha

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:48:20 CEST 2011

Hie,

For such data integrations, our company uses Talend Open Studio.
It is a business-oriented data modeling software (an open-source based on
Eclipse RCP).
This means that no programing is needed. It can use and produce many file
formats like SQL, XLS, CVS, ...

You may use it to transform your CVS file into a SQL injection script.

See :
http://www.talend.com/products-data-integration/talend-open-studio.php

--
Fridolyn SOMERS