[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed May 11 19:53:48 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

I totally agree with Nicole, Owen and Brendan. I also vote for:

> 1/ Continue with the current workflow, patches signed off, passed qa,
> then into master, with the goal to increase the rate patches are
> signed off

With the increasing number of patches, developments and developers having a good qa process with many
eyes checking the code and the functionality seems even more important to me than ever before.

We all have to put effort and time into that, but I think it's more than worth it.

Katrin