[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu May 12 16:56:27 CEST 2011

Le 12/05/2011 16:45, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> I am very heartened the discussion is moving in that direction, because I
> think that is where we win. Make the sign off easier, not remove the need
> for sign off
I'm not requesting to remove the sign-off. I'm saying our code reaches
bugzilla already "signed-off" at least twice (project manager and
customer/library), so, yes, the "A-dev" idea of zeno or the "shortcut"
idea of Bob is a good one. And I know that "with great power comes great
responsibility".
I'm very disheartened that the discussion just moves to "make signoff
easier".

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com