[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:58:26 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Paul Poulain
<paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
> I'm not requesting to remove the sign-off. I'm saying our code reaches
> bugzilla already "signed-off" at least twice (project manager and
> customer/library),

Paul,

I'm very confused, if your stuff is "signed off" why not just stick
the -s in the format-patch command and be done with it? Show everyone
that it's signed off and it will go to QA and not have to wait for the
rest of us to sign off again.

If your patches are signed off, just show that in the patch itself.

Nicole