[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu May 12 17:07:14 CEST 2011

Le 12/05/2011 16:58, Nicole Engard a écrit :
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Paul Poulain
> <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
>> I'm not requesting to remove the sign-off. I'm saying our code reaches
>> bugzilla already "signed-off" at least twice (project manager and
>> customer/library),
> Paul,
Nicole,
> I'm very confused, if your stuff is "signed off" why not just stick
> the -s in the format-patch command and be done with it? Show everyone
> that it's signed off and it will go to QA and not have to wait for the
> rest of us to sign off again.
It's because we can't ask the customer or the project manager (a
librarian) to git format-patch -s !
They are validating the feature by testing, and say "OK, it works". So
no "signed-off by XXX" on the patch.
Do you think/mean we should just create all our patches with status
"signed-off" ? It's a kind of "shortcut" / "A-developer" isn't it ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com