[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:10:55 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Paul Poulain
<paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
> It's because we can't ask the customer or the project manager (a
> librarian) to git format-patch -s !

As a librarian that's just you not giving them enough credit. I agree
you don't ask the customer (unless the customer wants to do it) but
you can ask and train your project manager.  We have customers test
our patches and then they're passed on to one of us for a sign off.
It's simple, it takes 1 minute more time and it means our patches make
it to QA.

I feel like this is all being made much harder than it really is.
Patches must be signed off, we have a policy in place for that, we
cannot assume that patches have been signed off based on who submits
them because then we start making exceptions all over the place.

Nicole