[Koha-devel] Release Manager 3.6

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu May 12 17:42:26 CEST 2011

Le 12/05/2011 17:26, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> We are currently accepting patches into QA which are signed off by employees
> of the same company as the author of the patch.
>
> So I'm a bit confused as to why Biblibre cannot adopt a similar procedure in
> order to get their patches into QA?
I'm not only speaking of patches fixing a bug, but also of large updates
adding a feature. Chris has said he wouldn't accept such a patch/branch
self-signed.
> Perhaps if the issue is moving patches representing larger/more complicated
> features through QA, the submitter could provide references to
> installations/clients currently running the feature(s). The QA manager could
> then contact the supplied reference to verify QA and push the patch on up
> the chain.
mmm... That would be fun to see one of our -French speaking- library
answering a mail in English ;-)
I don't think it's a possible way to go.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com