[Koha-devel] bugzilla old entries

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu May 19 16:48:36 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>> I've added a custom search "very old" displaying bugs that haven't been
>> updated for more than 1 year. That's 295.

I still don't know how you got 295. I've been working from list with
the following criteria:

    * Severity: blocker, critical, major, normal, minor, trivial
    * Days since bug changed: (is greater than) 365

At the beginning of the week there were 150. Now there are 109.

  * Some bugs now have patches
  * Some bugs have been confirmed as still valid bugs in master.
  * Some bugs have been marked as fixed
  * Some bugs have been marked invalid

That's from one pass through the list, looking for the easy stuff. It
should be easy to get through the rest with some more eyes.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries