[Koha-devel] QAing patches [was Re: Signing-off a patch for a customer]

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Jul 4 14:25:12 CEST 2012

Hi Paul, all

> Seeing if it can break something requires a lot of experience with Koha code source. When I QA code from BibLibre, I'm not biaised because it comes from BibLibre.
Are you sure? Just looking at your statement from outside BibLibre, I would say that there could be conflicting interests here.. (With all due respect !)

> Should we, then, give a grant to some specific, experienced & trustable ppl to QA ?
Isn't that already the case? Or do you feel that we should extend the QA team? If we dissolve it on the other hand and grant a new QA privilege to say 15 developers, it may just be a little too optional/non-committal. Would that really be more productive?