[Koha-devel] About IRC meeting & voting

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 17:11:57 CEST 2012

Salvete!

        I'm still mulling over the whole voting by proxy thing: I really don't like it, but I need to sort out and share precisely why. (Much of my reservations have to do with an erosion of Community and a ratcheting up of administrative duties.)

    That said, having LimeSurvey up and available to the community at large would just be so fantastic. I bugged Nicole to use hers to help me do a study months back and it was beautiful. It's so easy to use even I can do it, and it's quite powerful in terms of statistics. I love that it's FOSS to boot. It would be an incredible resource for Librarians.

Cheers,
Brooke