[Koha-devel] error while creating biblio(part 2)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu May 10 09:15:07 CEST 2012

Le 09/05/2012 18:18, Archives and Collections Society a écrit :
> Yup agreed (we have worked extensively with Isabelle Nadolny on the
> UNIMARC at z3950.bnf.fr) but I was querying whether the xml record
> header referencing specifically MARC21/slim could be a source of problems.

afaik, the "marc21" header is a language abuse. It express the technical
organisation of the XML file, which is exactly the same as for UNIMARC21.
The semantic (MARC21 or UNIMARC content) is not written anywhere.

In MARC::Record, you have the same kind of problem. When you call
->as_usmarc(), you're saying iso2709, not to USMARC !
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com