[Koha-devel] [Koha] 3.8.4 staff main page

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 06:28:41 CEST 2012

Greetings,

>  However, here's the fix (Mark, if you think this could be
> of use to the community as you suggest above, please disseminate it as an
> enhancement, bug, whatever ...)

I already knew that, and I already told you that is the wrong way to do it.
As such, it should not be disseminated.

The reason it is the wrong way is not every library will be using the staff
client to search first and foremost. Others may check out and check in.
Another good way which requires a git development environment and
programming effort, if you were going to modify the template file, is to
probably create a system preference for this under Search and then modify
the template to output based on the system preference which would get set in
some code.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett